Thursday 5 June 2014

Rihanna's CFDA Fashion Awards Party outfit review.



Rihanna, she's always been an artist that female's in particular take inspiration from. I personally loved her style at one point, however at the moment I do believe she has gone slightly too far. She showed up at the CFDA awards practically naked and decided to cover up her hair wearing a turban, which allowed her face to be more focused (even though people couldn't stop looking at her body). I loved the detail and 230,000 crystals but would've definitely loved it more if there was a nude linen under the sheer material. I praise Rihanna for her confidence especially within her body but I do think she influences young girls to wearing minimal amount of clothes. I absolutely loved her make-up and the beautiful glow on her body. 







No comments:

Post a Comment